5. The company advises consumers or businesses using any of the passwords on the list to change them immediately. Splashdata warned that even passwords with common substitutions like "dr4mat1c" can be vulnerable to attackers' increasingly sophisticated technology.
6. Alumni from Edhec have the 11th highest average salary, at $105,000, behind the alumni from Sloan at $143,600. They also enjoyed theseventh-highest salary increase, at 79 per cent.
3. Here are some of the year's pinnacles and potholes:
4. 最佳喜剧类编剧：阿兹?安萨里(Aziz Ansari)和艾伦?杨(Alan Yang)，《无为大师》，“父亲母亲” (Master of None, "Parents"）
5. Britney Spears continued her fall in the standings, after being knocked down from number 1 to number 5 in 2009, only to land at number 10 in 2010 as rising stars such as Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber become more prominent.
6. But as Western manufacturing and industry have declined, taking many working-class towns with them, parents and grandparents have found that the opportunities they once had are unavailable to the next generation.
1. Sorry, folks, but if you're an investor hoping America's political internecine wars will improve in the near future, just don't invest. The war between Congress with it's abysmal 10% approval rating and the president, the war between the Dems, GOP and the tea party, is going to get even worse, upsetting markets and the economy even more.
2. That's not even a sarcastic quip, it's the truth.
3. Juckes warns that we're now trapped in the fourth megabubble fueled by the Federal Reserve in the last 30 years, since the rise of conservative economics. He calls this one, the Bubble With No Name Yet. OK, we invite you to send in your nomination to name the new bubble. But whatever you call it, do it fast, it's close to popping, like the Asian, Dot-com and Credit crashes the last 30 years.
4. Before becoming Germany's top trading partner, China was Germany's largest trading market in Asia. Germany has been China's top trading partner in the European Union for the last 2 years.
5. The Caixin-sponsored series is based on a much smaller sample of private companies than the official PMI reading, which focuses on larger state enterprises, and tends to be more volatile.
4. The central government has allocated a special fund of 100 billion yuan to provide assistance to workers laid off from overcapacity cuts, and also has asked local governments to set up matching funds.
5. Hope you enjoy the happiness of New Year and all the trimmings.
6. The report said."It is important to balance economic measures of societal progress with measures of subjective well-being to ensure that economic progress leads to broad improvements across life domains, not just greater economic capacity," the report said.
1. Season\'s greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year!
2. 'Chinese clients are not only buying in Asia but in New York and Geneva as well.'